Du Parc Kempinski Private Residences is a landmark Belle Époque building in Le Mont-Pèlerin, just one hour from Geneva by car. Purchased by Swiss Development Group in 2007, the seven-story grand hotel, which was originally constructed in 1906, is being carefully restored and renovated into 24 luxurious apartments. Located within a UNESCO World Heritage site at the heart of Switzerland’s famous Vaud Riviera, the property is surrounded by protected vineyards and offers spectacular views of Lake Leman.
The redevelopment of Du Parc Kempinski Private Residences complies with all the Swiss Minergie® standards for environmentally aware developments, ensuring energy savings without comprising on construction or design quality. Residences varying in size from 200 square metre two-bedrooms to 690 square metre six-bedroom residences, feature interior design by the internationally acclaimed firm BBG-BBGM and state-of-the-art home technology by Creston. Grounds and private gardens have been designed by renowned landscape architecture firm EDSA.
In 2009, Du Parc Kempinski Private Residences was awarded the CNBC International Property Award for Best Luxury Redevelopment in Switzerland and Europe.
Du Parc Kempinski Private Residences offers the following amenities and services:
• 5-star hotel services by Kempinski
• Grand lobby with a 24-hour concierge
• Cigar connoisseurs lounge by Davidoff
• Wine cellar and tasting room
• Spa and treatment room by Givenchy
• Indoor and outdoor pools, Jacuzzis and hammams
• Fitness room
• 16-seat private cinema with surround sound system
• Lounge area
• Business centre
• Lifetime membership at Lavaux Golf Club
• 10-year, renewable membership at Le Mirador Kempinski Hotel Country Club